Making a Booking
- Full payment in respect of your booking will be debited from your card once you have completed your booking online. Your card will be debited by Irish Welcome Tours Limited. Your reservation confirmation will detail what you have already paid for. All extras (e.g. drinks, phone calls) incurred during your stay should be paid for on departure from your hotel. No contract shall exist until full payment is received and the booking is confirmed to you. All rooms and prices on the website are subject to availability.
Escorted Coach Tours:
- A deposit of €150 per person is taken at time of booking and the final payment is due 6 weeks prior to arrival. Please see below for cancellations & amendments.
3 for 2 Offers
- In order to avail of the 3 for 2 offers on selected hotels for specific dates throughout the year, you must search and book for 3 nights, the price displayed is the special offer price. You can only stay 3 consecutive nights in the same hotel with this offer.*****
****** CANCELLATIONS AMENDMENTS--Cancellations can be made On-line or by contacting Hotelsireland.com directly on +353 (0) 1 2933040 or e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org . YOU CANNOT MAKE THEM WITH THE HOTEL DIRECTLY.****
- If the first night of your stay is more than 7 days in advance of cancellation, this will incur the cancellation charge of € 40 per booking or £34 GBP if booking was made in Sterling.
- If the first night of your stay is 3-7 days in advance of cancellation, this will incur the cost of the first night's accommodation.
- If your first night of your stay is within 72 hours of cancellation, we regret that no refund will be made.
Amendments by You
- Changes made 3 days or more from your arrival will incur an amendment fee of € 20 per booking to cover administration costs or £17 GBP if booking was made in Sterling.
- Within 3 days of your arrival will incur the full cost of the booking and therefore you will not be entitled to any refund.
Escorted Tours Cancellation & Amendments Policy
- If your first night of your stay is more than 6 weeks in advance of arrival, this will incur forfeiture of the deposit paid per person.
- If the first night of your stay is 2 to 6 weeks prior to arrival, this will incur 25% cancellation charges per person.
- If the first night of your stay is 1 to 2 weeks prior to arrival this will incur 35% cancellation charges per person.
- If your first night of stay is less than 1 week prior to arrival, this will incur 50% cancellation charges per person.
- Cancellation on Day of Departure: 100% cancellation charges per person.
- Amendment fees of €50 per person will apply to changes made 3 days or more from arrival. Less than 3 Days, charges as above apply.
Amendments by us
- In the unlikely event that we need to amend your reservation, we will confirm this in writing in advance of your arrival. Should you be unhappy with our alternative arrangements we will refund your money in full.
- Hotels booked through Hotelsireland.com are inclusive all taxes and service charges, unless otherwise stated.
- Special offers Dinner Packages-Bed & Breakfast stay + Table d'hote dinner on 1 night of your stay. (1 Dinner per person travelling)Please make sure to make Dinner Reservations directly with the hotel prior to arrival.***Dinner Packages--Drinks & Service charges are not included in Price paid******
- Please note in some Hotels where a Triple room is booked this consists of a Double & a single bed in the room.
- To ensure the security of your credit card information, hotelsireland.com use the latest Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology. SSL is currently the preferred method to securely transfer credit card and other sensitive data over the Internet.
- We take great care with personal information that is provided to us online ensuring it is used only for stated purposes. We do not pass either your email address or personal details on to any third party.
Confirmation and Vouchers
- It is your responsibility to check the confirmation and ensure that all of the details are correct. Accommodation will only be provided in accordance with the details in the confirmation. You must present your booking confirmation details to the hotel upon arrival as they are proof of pre-payment.
- In general we base the star rating of the hotels on the criteria of the Irish Tourist board but where such a grading does not exist or if we feel a different star grading gives a more realistic picture of the standard of the Hotel we use our own star grading.
- Any complaint regarding any hotel must be notified to the hotel reception desk during your stay and the hotel management must be given adequate opportunity to rectify the situation. If you fail to get satisfaction from the hotel please contact us at email@example.com detailing your complaint.
- We have taken all reasonable care to ensure the accuracy of the information presented on this website, however it does not make any warranties regarding the accuracy or completeness of the information within or accessible through the site. Hotelsireland.com reserve the right at any time to revise, amend, alter or delete the information provided on this website. Hotelsireland.com reserve the right to revise, amend or alter the terms and conditions as set out above, without notice and with immediate effect.
IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS SET OUT ABOVE PLEASE DO NOT CONTINUE. PLEASE EXIT THE SITE.
Irish Welcome Tours Limited,
Company registration number 150216