Location The Bridge House Hotel is located in Tullamore’s town centre and is less than 90 minutes from Dublin, Limerick & Galway in the heart of the midlands. Take the M6 and exit at sign for Tullamore. Drive straight into Bridge Street and the hotel is on the right hand side. Take the first right after the hotel set down area and our car park is directly located across from the junction. Our car park is barrier secured.
Rooms Each of our 70 classic rooms at the Bridge House Hotel in Offaly gives you a choice of room styles from doubles to twins to rooms with a double and single bed in them. We also have a coffee table, chairs, desk and still space to walk around. With power showers and 30” televisions, these rooms are ideal for that night away to unwind and relax in the heart of Tullamore. Offaly Accommodation doesn't get better than this!
- Tea/Coffee Making Facilities
- Cable TV
- Complimentary Broadband Plug & Play
- Built in Trouser Press, Iron/Ironing Board
Bridge House Restaurants; The Bridge House Hotel offers two Restaurants – ‘The Charleville’, a European Restaurant, and ‘The Balcone Italiano’ Italian Themed Restaurant.
- The Charleville is one of the most admired and renowned restaurants in Tullamore and has a great reputation for outstanding food. Let your senses guide you towards exquisite dishes, palette enticing wine menus, and traditional yet chic furnishings in a warm and inviting atmosphere. Excellent service and attention to detail make for a unique dining experience.
- The Balcone Italiano Restaurant is situated above the main lobby encompassing our grand staircase, it is bright and airy, and provides our guests with a relaxed and informal dining option. The Balcone Italiano offers a sumptuous Italian themed menu, and provides a relaxed atmosphere and a wonderful service.
- The Bridge House Grill Located in our brand new bar, The Bridge House Grill is a casual and relaxed dining experience offering you the opportunity to dine in Tullamore's oldest and most loved emporiums. The Grill offers guests a scrumptious menu from light snacks and sandwiches to hearty Irish burgers and steaks in a relaxed homely atmosphere. Furthermore, The Bridge House Bar is an authentic Irish pub where friends and family can get together and enjoy a drink, a snack, some brilliant live music… and whatever you’re having yourself. The Bridge House Bar in Tullamore is an old favourite, equally popular among locals and visitors, with friendly bar staff and the best pints in town. The bar also features an excellent wine list and a range of cocktails for those who fancy something a little more exotic.
- Library Bar A home away from home, with it's warm character of old world design that prides itself on friendly service and good beer located adjacent to the main lobby of the hotel.It is ideal for that quiet pint or pre-dinner drinks with its open fire and large relaxed furniture.
Leisure/Spa The Bridge House Hotel Tullamore Leisure centre offers state of the art fitness facilities, which include a 20m hotel swimming pool, a jacuzzi, fitness studio, sauna, steam room, outdoor hydro pool and a fully equipped gymnasium and the Sanctuary Spa. We offer an unbeatable combination of location; facilities and professional staff that make it the best leisure club in Tullamore Co Offaly for a great workout or simply to relax and unwind or an enjoyable leisure break!
Special Offers Dinner packages - Bed & Breakfast stay + Table d'hote dinner on 1 night of your stay. (1 Dinner per person travelling)
Please make sure to make Dinner Reservations directly with the hotel prior to arrival.
***Dinner Packages - Drinks & Service charges are not included in Price paid***